Getting your messages across
Chase Expeditions is a professional, dynamic, creative and adaptable expedition management company with a can-do attitude and a track record of delivering diverse, highly complex and high profile projects in challenging environments. We have an exceptional eye for detail and pride ourselves on taking care of every element of planning for every eventuality, both expected and unexpected. We are well versed in coordinating multi agency/sponsor projects and are honoured to have managed the two largest Walking With The Wounded expeditions to date – The 2013 South Pole Allied Challenge – the largest modern day expedition to the South Pole, and the 2015 Walk of Britain – a 1000 mile walk of Britain. Chase Expeditions is delighted to count Walking With The Wounded and The Endeavour Fund, part of The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, amongst its long standing clients.
- Sponsor / stakeholder liaison, management and coordination
- Sponsor proposals, presentations, engagement
- Potential sponsor introductions
- Coordination/ management of all website/social media/blog/ local media
calls and PR expedition updates for all financial/kit sponsors involved
- Expedition branding across all marketing collateral – expedition kit, clothing, web/tech/blogs/social media
- Management of all sponsor interest – sat phone calls, media specific blog requests etc
Co-ordination of any required sponsor pre departure/stop over/return events.