Chase is a dynamic, creative and adaptable expedition management company with a track record of delivering diverse, complex and high profile projects in challenging environments.
With a continually expanding and diverse network of industry experts, Chase engages with the people you need to make your adventure a success. Chase works with high-profile adventurers and industry experts on a daily basis – we excel at putting people in touch and making things happen.
An eye on the detail…
Chase takes care of all of the nitty gritty for you, ensuring that you can focus on the most important things ahead of and during your expedition. We think of everything from safety pins and Sat phones to suncream and solar panels.
- Project / concept planning and development
- Operator research – sourcing the best and most suitable guides, logistics providers and everything between – which in turn will impact on overall budgets and timelines
- Guide, logistics / support team introductions/advice
- Kit and equipment procurement
- Kit and clothing tailoring, sponsor branding
- Complete expedition Risk Assessment and Search and rescue (SAR) strategy development, including all training activities
- The planning and coordination of all necessary expedition training trips
- Food procurement and nutrition/calorie plans
- Preparation and submission of all expedition permits, VISA’s
- Identification and sourcing of all necessary communications kit, airtime etc
- Leading liaison with logistics providers, any necessary support team on the ground, at home or on expedition
- Provision of detailed expedition packing and preparation plans
- Expedition budget assessment and management
- Coordination of freight, from start to finish
- All necessary training and expedition travel booking, hotels etc
- Preparation and submission of necessary customs forms for kit, food and equipment
- The coordination/ management of all website/social media/blog/ local media calls and PR expedition updates etc.
- Crisis Communications training / preparation
- Insurance for all kit, equipment, medical, evacuation and repatriation for all training trips and expedition itself
- Medical advice – specific advice covering nutrition, physio, self diagnosis, self medication etc
- Sourcing of full time or remote expedition medical support